Supa Masta Muzik Play 'er: Changelog= v.1.2 - 20.07.2009
- Added a song stream freeing call before a load song call - thus, almost totally banished program's tendency to use more and more memory the longer it runs.
- Added the newlist command.
- Program name will now always stay at program's window top.
- Added the savelist command.
- From now on when using playlist, newlist and savelist commands, playlist file extension (.ptp) can be forsaken.
- Added a new repeating type, rev.
= v.1.1 - 24.06.2009
- Added module music support - MODs, ITs, XMs and SM3s have been confirmed to work fine. Other formats should be handled without a problem. Unfortunately, as of this moment, duration and position detection in module music does not work, so this kind of files will loop infinitely.
- Changed check-if-file-exists algorithm from a read-based to a search-based - the program should no longer shout "File not found!" for files that exist, but other programs block access to them.
- Typing the "rep" command without a parameter will now display the current repeating mode.
- Typing the "vol" command without a number will now display the current volume, instead of setting it to zero.
- Typing the "next" command in random mode will now switch to the next song on the playlist, instead of a random one.
- Typing the "prev" command in random mode will now switch to the previous song on the playlist; previously the command was ignored.
- Added optional paramerets for the add command.
- Program icon added.
- Added "ease" and "nextsong" commands.
- Volume level is now saved to smmp.ini and read on program start.
- Last played song is now saved to smmp.ini and is opened on program start.
- Slightly changed program's playlist format. The program is now able to handle M3U playlists via conversion to it's native format, PTP.
- Numpad Enter can now be used to confirm commands.
- When changing the playlist, ? and * symbols can be used in path.
- Hitting the up arrow will recall the last entered command without confirming it. Hitting the down arrow will clear the command line.
- Optimized command line drawing algorithms.
- playlist? will now return current playlist's filename.
- Fixed opening files provided via program parameters.
- When opening a playlist in random mode, the program will play a random song, instead on the first on the playlist.
- When adding the first song to an empty playlist it will be automatically loaded for playing.
- Fixed a few bugs occuring when running the program with an empty playlist.
- If a song has already been removed from the playlist, the next remove call will produce a "(song) not found in playlist!" warning instead of removing the next song.
= v.1.0 - 15.02.2009